SCAD is not a well known condition, but we are trying to help get the word out and gather support!
Here you can find a collection of some of the latest SCAD news and stories of SCAD survivors in the media.
- Update re SCAD and coronavirus November 2020
- SCAD and coronavirus update 10th June 2020
- SCAD and coronavirus update 27th March 2020
- Update re SCAD and coronavirus
- Winning medals after SCAD
- Poster presented at Midlands Maternity Conference
- Male SCAD survivors at the BeatSCAD conference
- BeatSCAD present further funds raised for SCAD research!
- SCAD patients attend for reseach biopsy procedure
- BeatSCAD conference 2018
- European position statement on SCAD published
- SCAD patients go to PISA for research study with Professor Bruno
- SCAD Raffle Prize
- Scad researchers named BHF "Heart Heroes"
- ITV News - New trial into potentially deadly 'heart attack' condition affecting young women
- SCAD & the British Heart Foundation
- Coverage of the American College of Cardiology Congress